Concord Family Law Mediation
Concord family law mediation is an alternative to traditional litigation. Couples usually find this to be the best solution to navigating their problems and reaching a fair agreement. You’ll get to work with an understanding divorce mediation lawyer in Concord NC who creates a healthy environment where everyone is heard and respected.
There are many benefits to working with a Concord mediation attorney:
- Avoid a financially and emotionally draining litigation process
- Have more control over the end result with family law mediation in Concord NC
- Protect your children from a bitter custody dispute
- Be educated on your rights and responsibilities
If you feel that you and your ex can benefit from Concord family law mediation, please contact Hatcher Law Group today. We specialize in these types of cases and can help your family reach a resolution that is fair for everyone.
Why Choose a Mediation Attorney in Concord NC from Hatcher Law Group
Hatcher Law Group has over two decades of experience working with couples in mediation. Our Concord divorce mediation lawyers are Board Certified Specialists in Family Law and have received multiple awards for their work, including Matrindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating. They were also named Fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Here are some reasons to choose a divorce mediation lawyer in Concord NC from our practice:
- Settle your case outside of court. Working with a Concord mediation attorney gives you a better chance of reaching a settlement on your own, without a judge making the decisions.
- Get personalized service. Our Concord divorce mediation lawyers understand that no two circumstances are the same. Receive highly personalized service from us.
- Transparent pricing. Even though family mediation in Concord NC is not cheap, it’s far less expensive than going to court. Our fees are always upfront and transparent.
- Receive respect. Don’t get caught up in a bitter battle – our mediation attorney in Concord NC will make sure your wishes are heard and respected.
Schedule a consultation with Hatcher Law Group and learn more about our approach to Concord family law mediation.